Sunday, August 30, 2020

Review: Magsol deodorant

As part of my quest to find an effective deodorant that would not cause an allergic reaction, I tried Magsol Magnesium in Rose.



Texture.  One of my favorites: a smooth, dry cream. Soft, non-sticky, and non-grainy. It is less cakey than other options.

The applicator is an unusual round shape. It is also oddly heavy.



Scent. A gorgeous, fresh true rose. Not candied or sickly sweet as some rose scents can be. Unfortunately, it is a bit too faint and not long-lasting enough.

Effectiveness.  6 out 10.

For me, that means I get around 6 hours of protection, maximum.

Price point: around $13. Not cheap; on the more spendy end for this class of products, but it does last for months.

When Do I Wear It?

As with the majority of natural deodorants, it doesn't last a full day, making it a weekend or bedtime option.

No comments:

Post a Comment