Saturday, August 31, 2019

ComfyCurvy is now ComfyCurvyReviews

Yes, I realize my blog has outgrown this platform. I finally had to grit my teeth and migrate it over to Wordpress. 

I'll pause while you picture it: me, sipping coffee in my jim-jams, cursing a blue streak (over several weekends) as I accept the reality that, yes, Wordpress is approximately 1,000 times more complicated than Blogger. 

Actual photo of me last weekend:
Image result for crying victorian cartoon woman

Then I switched to wine and things went much more smoothly. 
Ah, there we go:

Image result for victorian cartoon woman drinking

Blog posts should redirect. Theoretically. But I am leaving this site up because, who knows. 

I will be posting new content here: ComfyCurvyReviews

Do come join me, with or without wine.

                                                           ~ ComfyCurvy

No comments:

Post a Comment